To be determined.
COVID-19 Museum Update
Due to COVID-19, spectrUM's museum will remain closed until further notice. We plan to reopen in the new Missoula Public Library in late summer 2020.
The spectrUM Discovery Area is committed to taking care of our community throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to carry out our mission to engage Montanans with hands-on science opportunities, spectrUM would like to share our efforts:
- spectrUM's museum at Toole Avenue is closed to the public.
- Our dedicated team of educators, managers, and scientists are working on science resources and activities that can be explored at home and virtually.
- Monte's Club Science Kits are being distributed in food boxes for families through the Missoula Food Bank & Community Center.
- Big Night, spectrUM's annual fundraiser, is being postponed till the fall. We hope you will consider joining us this fall, date to be determined.
- We are continuing to run our 2020 summer camps, and registration remains open. We are keeping group sizes small, with no more than 10 kids per camp. If cancellations are required due to COVID-19 in the summer, we will offer full refunds for all participants.
Our team is regularly checking our voice mail during this time. If you need to reach us, leave a message at 728-7836 or at our office, 243-4828, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. We are also regularly checking our emails. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries you have.
During our museum closure, we are grateful for our Missoula community. We will get through this. We remain committed to engaging youth across Montana with science experiences. If you are able to help, please consider contributing to spectrUM. Your assistance will help us through this difficult time. Support spectrUM here.
Thank you for your support of the spectrUM Discovery Area. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we navigate this ever-changing situation together.
spectrUM Discovery Area