spectrUM’s Science for All Scholarship Fund ensures that families and community organization in need have the chance to experience spectrUM’s interactive and fun-filled science education.
Funds can be used for:
- spectrUM clubs and camps
- In museum field trips
- Community events for organizations who serve low-income or disadvantaged audiences
- Family memberships and admission
- Our external advisory committee meets twice a month. All scholarship requests must be received at least two months prior the start of the program which funds are requested for.
- The scholarship amount will not cover the $50 cancellation fee (in case of cancellation)
- Scholarship amounts vary based on financial need. If you feel you need a scholarship, please apply.
- Proof of financial need may be required.