Friday, June 2nd from 5:30-9 pm
The Barn on Mullan Road
Located at 8500 Mullan Road
$75 per ticket
Purchase tickets online or call 728-STEM to reserve a ticket or table for 10.
Join us for an enchanting evening at spectrUM's fourth annual Big Night, celebrating science, community, and giving. All proceeds from Big Night support spectrUM's Science For All Fund.
The perfect package for families! Go wild with two all-access passes to the 2018 International Wildlife Film Festival. Explore Missoula’s rich educational and cultural offerings with memberships to spectrUM, the Montana Natural History Center, the Missoula Insectarium, the Children’s Museum Missoula, the Missoula Art Museum and the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula. In addition to the numerous individual benefits that come with each membership, you will also enjoy free admission to more than 350 science museums in North America through the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) Travel Passport Program. Includes memberships to:
- Montana Natural History Center
- Missoula Insectarium
- Children’s Museum Missoula
- Missoula Art Museum
- Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
- 2 all-access passes to the International Wildlife Film Festival (April 14-22, 2018 at the Roxy Theater)
Donors: Montana Natural History Center, Missoula Insectarium, Children’s Museum Missoula, Missoula Art Museum, Historical Museum at Fort Missoula, International Wildlife Film Festival, spectrUM
Cheer for the Griz home and away this season with this amazing sports package. Take a weekend road trip to Seattle and take your party of four to see the Griz football team battle the UW Huskies on September 9, 2017. Round out the Seattle weekend with a Mariners-Angels game on either September 8 or September 10. The lucky winner will also receive four tickets to any home Griz football game (including Homecoming), an assortment of Griz fan gear, and a $50 gas card to get your road trip started.
- 4 tickets to UM-UW football in Seattle on September 9, 2017
- 4 tickets to a Mariners-Angels game in Seattle on September 8 or 10, 2017
- 4 tickets to any home UM football game (fall 2017 season)
- $50 gas card
- Assorted Griz fan gear
Donors: Grizzly Athletics, ROOT Sports, UM Trademarks & Licensing
Throw a glamorous soiree for 20-25 people at the Loft of Missoula. You and your guests will enjoy this comfortable yet elegant space for up to eight hours. Devour Catering will serve appetizers. You bring your friends and the fun!
- Party at the Loft of Missoula for 20-25 guests for up to 8 hours
- Appetizers served by Devour Catering
- Based on availability
- Valid through June 2, 2018.
Donor: The Loft of Missoula, Devour Catering
Treat your taste buds to a culinary adventure with a seven to nine course dinner with wine pairings at Scotty’s Table. Your party of eight to ten people will enjoy a seasonal and locally inspired menu while Chef Scott Gill walks you through each of the courses. You will be transported from one region to the next as he combines the best ingredients and world flavors to create an unforgettable experience.
- Private 7-9 course dinner with wine pairings at Scotty’s Table
- Hosted by Chef Scott Gill
- Allergies will be accommodated.
- Package not available on Friday nights.
Donor: Scotty’s Table
A member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux, Triple Creek Ranch is considered one of the world’s best hotels. Enjoy the world-class accommodations and gourmet cuisine during your overnight stay at this Bitterroot gem.
- 1 night’s accommodation for 2 guests (16 years or older) at Triple Creek Ranch
- Includes dinner, breakfast, and lunch
- Not valid in March, July, August, and the week between Christmas and New Year’s
Donor: Triple Creek Ranch
Take to the skies with UM professor and pilot Ric Hauer to see the Bob Marshall Wilderness and Glacier Park from a new vantage point. Guests will enjoy both the breathtaking views and Ric’s extensive knowledge of the geology of streams and wetlands of western Montana. Before the day heats up, your party will fly along the Chinese Wall to the Great Bear Wilderness’ Schafer Meadows on the Middle Fork of the Flathead River, where you will stop at the wilderness landing strip. In addition to the pilot, the plane can accommodate 2 average-size adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
- Flight above the Bob Marshall Wilderness with a stop at a wilderness landing strip
- Plane can accommodate 2 average-sized adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children
- Schedule your flight to take place by the end of summer 2017
Donor: Ric Hauer
Jumpstart your health with Monkey Bar Gym Missoula's unique approach to functional fitness. Ideal for people of all fitness levels, this package includes Monkey Bar’s 60-day challenge (October-December), which includes one-on-one wellness and accountability coaching, unlimited access to a registered dietitian, baseline fitness testing, and goal setting, as well as unlimited boot camp and body power classes. For an additional 12 months, enjoy unlimited access to Monkey Bar Gym classes. Relax and soothe your sore muscles with a 60-minute massage from River Massage, and spruce up your fitness wardrobe with a $25 gift card to the Runner’s Edge.
- 12-month unlimited access to Monkey Bar Gym. Start any time.
- Plus 2 more months with Monkey Bar’s 60-day challenge (October-December 2017)
- 60-minute massage from River Massage
- $25 gift card to the Runner’s Edge
- Not available to current members.
Donors: Monkey Bar Gym Missoula, River Massage, The Runner’s Edge
Photo credit: Catherine Walters
Indulge yourself and a loved one at the Ranch at Rock Creek, the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star guest ranch. During your two nights’ stay, glamp like a movie star in a creek-side canvas cabin, or pamper yourself in the elegant Granite Lodge. Choose from activities such as horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking, sporting clay shooting, or mountain biking in summer, or snowshoeing, sleigh rides, ice skating, and cross-country skiing in winter. Enjoy farm-to-table cuisine and premium beer, wine, and spirits.
- 2 nights’ stay for 2 guests in the Granite Lodge or a Classic Canvas Cabin
- Includes world-class meals on both days, including premium wine, beer, spirits, and assorted beverages and snacks
- 2 guided activities per person per day
- Staff gratuities included
- Valid September 5, 2017-June 2, 2018. Blackout dates: November 21-26; December 21-January 2, and published Seasonal Celebration weekends.
- Based on availability.
- Reservations must be made within 60 days of arrival date. Certificate cannot be combined with other special offers, promotions, or donations.
Donor: The Ranch at Rock Creek
Set sail for a day of adventure on Flathead Lake this summer. Invite friends or bring the kids on this four to six hour outing for four people. In addition to a light lunch, guests also have the option to stop near Wild Horse Island to swim or hike. To make your outing complete, a one-night stay at the Red Lion Inn in Polson is also included. No sailing experience is required, but hands-on participation is encouraged on this safe and stable sailboat.
- 4-6 hours’ sailing outing on Flathead Lake for 4 people with light lunch
- 1-night stay at the Red Lion Inn in Polson
- Schedule your sailing adventure to take place by the end of September 2017
- July 30, September 3-4, and September 10 are not available.
Donor: Jeremy Keene
This package has everything you need for a night to remember! Start your evening with dinner and drinks at Plonk before enjoying a concert at the Top Hat. Retire to the Happy Trails Room at Blossom’s Bed and Breakfast in the Lower Rattlesnake. Wake up to a delicious breakfast before enjoying some time on your small private deck.
- Overnight at Blossom’s Bed & Breakfast (based on availability)
- $100 gift certificate to Plonk
- Top Hat gift card valid for concert tickets or for food and beverage
Donors: Blossom’s Bed and Breakfast, Plonk, The Top Hat
Throw your child a birthday party to remember at Dunrovin Ranch! Lasso up 15-20 of your child’s favorite cowgirls and cowboys and head to Dunrovin Ranch’s property in Lolo. In addition to a two-hour supervised corral session with five horses, this party includes the use of Dunrovin’s facilities for four hours total. Kids can decorate a western hat, play in the Bitterroot River or on the beach, greet Dunrovin’s donkeys, Miss Gertie and Miss Maude, or play on the lawn. Put on your sheriff’s badge, as the parents are in charge of supervising party guests outside of the corral.
- Birthday party for 15-20 children at Dunrovin Ranch
- 4 hours total, including a 2-hour, supervised corral session with 5 horses
- Use of Dunrovin’s beautiful, river-side ranch facilities
- Parent hosts are responsible for supervising children outside the corral, and all children must have a signed liability release to attend.
Donor: Dunrovin Ranch