It takes a community to sustain a museum. spectrUM is powered by members and donors who share our commitment to providing fun, hands-on science education for all Montanans. Your generosity supports:
- Your favorite exhibits, which let you soar above the Clark Fork in a flight simulator, create your own virtual floodplain on the erosion table, move real objects using just your brain waves, and much more.
- The Science for All Scholarship Fund, which allows low-income students to participate in clubs and camps at very low cost.
- Montana spectrUM Science Experience (MosSE), which transforms school gyms around Montana into world-class science museums. To date, MosSE has served over 55,700 people in rural and reservation communities.
- spectrUM’s ever-growing field-trip program, which brings exhibit-based science education to over 5,000 Missoula-area schoolchildren annually.
- 35 public hours per week, when visitors can roll up their sleeves and explore our exhibits and Discovery Bench activities for just $3.50, much less than the actual cost per visitor.
Here’s how you can help spectrUM keep offering all of these programs and so much more:
- Purchase a Family Membership for just $70 per year for the whole family. Members receive unlimited admission to public hours and discounted rates for clubs and camps, as well as at the gift shop.
- Make a tax-deductible donation
Thank you for helping keep spectrUM a thriving part of the community!